Exciting opportunity at this well-established insurance and surety company! Since 1995, this company has been dedicated to providing top-quality service, with a focus on exceptional customer service, comprehensive staff training programs, and strong relationships with top insurance carriers.
This company will invest in your growth and development by providing comprehensive training and covering the costs of your Property and Casualty (P&C) licensing, including the course, exam, and ongoing education for CEs.
- Prospect and generate new business through leads & referral sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, make sales presentations, and close sales.
- Foster strong relationships with customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established by management.
Successful Candidates Must Have:
- Customer service experience with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills and willingness to learn agency management systems.