Great Financial Controller opportunity at this growing, worldwide company that has been in business for more than 60 years! Enjoy a supportive work environment where employees are recognized, valued, and are encouraged to learn and grow.
- Prepare and coordinate the preparation of financial statements, reports, monthly scorecards and special data analysis to enable decision making.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide managers as well as analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Support the Management Team to understand their financial and management accounts.
- Communicate financial policies, procedures, standards and guidelines to the business unit management team.
Successful Candidates Must Have:
- CPA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent financial analytics skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills for the management of controlling team