Part time Collectors Needed for company in Phoenix, AZ – $12/hr
Flexible hours between 1PM–9PM: Allowed up to 29 hours per week
Intensive and effective paid training program to set you up for success!
Manage a portfolio of delinquent accounts referred to us by our clients or owned by our affiliate company.
Generate revenue and obtain monthly collection goals by calling consumers, discussing their account status and negotiating the best arrangements on behalf of our clients.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
• Monitor assigned queues and follow up accordingly with customers
• Review ongoing payment plans with customers, evaluate their needs & issues and counsel them appropriately
• Analyze credit reports, loan histories, personal records & assets and make recommendations to managers
• Comply with federal, state & local regulations pertaining to collections and bankruptcy practices
• Responsible for inputting results of conversations into RTR’s collections system
Successful Candidate Must Have:
High School Diploma required;
Experience as a proven top performer in the collections industry preferred; mortgage, auto, credit card, or student loan experience.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen and credit check to client-required standards.
• Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Great attitude with the ability to be assertive and strong analytical skills for decision-making
• Enjoy speaking on the phone with people and performing computer research
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; effectively sharing ideas, skills and knowledge
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Bilingual a plus, but not required
• Basic computer skills required
In the Scottsdale area, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (480) 905-1535.